150g 70% dark chocolate
2 teaspoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons crushed pistachios
3 tablespoons crushed pecans
3 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
3 tablespoons dried cranberries
and a few pinches of coarse sea salt
- Over a double boiler on the stove (or a saucepan filled with a few inches of gently boiling water with a glass bowl on top), melt the chocolate, coconut oil and maple syrup together – stirring until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the chocolate. Smooth it out to about ¼ inches thick.
- Top chocolate with nuts, coconut flakes, dried cranberries and a few pinches of coarse sea salt.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for a few hours to set. Store remaining bark in the fridge or freezer.
- Break into pieces & enjoy!