Members Price £22.50
Klarna available in checkout.
A potent cellulite oil formulated to aid massage in smoothing uneven and congested areas of the legs.
WHY IT'S AMAZING FOR LEGS
Blasts cellulite into another orbit.
Cellulite is not about fat, it’s about flow. This matters because our research, over many years, shows us that shifting cellulite is totally possible with the right approach – and we’ve been taking the wrong advice for decades. Above all, women have been beating themselves up without an actual solution.
We target bump-prone zones differently to everyone else, hitting it with our LYMPHOLOGY® AROMATIC COMPLEX, a mighty mix of deep detox aromatherapy oils which aid massage to free the fluid that gets trapped between fat cells, pushing them out of line and creating the bumpiness known as cellulite. Therefore, there’s no real secret to shifting cellulite: you just need to move the trapped fluid by massaging this genius detox oil into thighs and buttocks – anywhere you have cellulite – to help stimulate skin leaving it smoother and cleaner. In fact, the best therapists use the very same aromatherapy oils we’ve used in cellulite-blitzing massages – draining, detoxifying and stimulating to help release trapped fluid, leaving skin smoother and cleaner.
In conclusion, a true anti cellulite hero.
This product is certified plastic neutral. Therefore, for every sale of Cellu-Lite, we remove and recover as much nature-bound plastic as we use in the packaging.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
Juniper berry oil: known for its detoxifying and antimicrobial properties as well as being good for evening out skin tone in areas of cellulite.
Lemon: known for its antioxidant and exfoliant properties. Again, good for smoothing out and energising skin including bumpy areas found in cellulite.
Siberian fir: known for it’s calming properties, in particular relaxing and soothing anxious feelings.
Eucalyptus: Known for it’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Good for cleansing and intense hydration as well as evening out skin tone.
How To Use
- Firstly, apply the oil to areas of cellulite on legs, ie front, side and backs of thighs, from knees to upper thighs, with medium to firm circular movements.
- Either, use your thumbs and fore fingers to ‘push’ the product with medium to firm circular. As a result, the skin should look pink after massaging product into legs.
- Or, if using with our Circu-Lite massage cup, close the open end of the cup immediately after an application of the oil. Then, rest the closed end on your skin (where you have applied the oil) and release it slowly so it traps the skin inside like a vacuum. Finally, drag it gently up from you leg, from knee to upper thighs. Repeat this technique going round the leg as far as possible.
For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
A wonderfully clean and refreshing blend of aromatherapy oils blended exclusively for Legology. With a citrus base, made with oils of lemon and grapefruit, the scent has hints of eucalyptus, fir and juniper berry with undertones of rosemary. It’s intoxicating, stimulating and energising – indeed everything a deeply detoxifying oil should be.
Oil: caprylic/capric triglyceride, parfum (fragrance), limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil, citrus paradise (grapefruit) peel oil, eucalyptus globules (eucalyptus) leaf oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary) leaf oil, babies sibirica (Siberian fir) oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, junipers communis (juniper) fruit oil, tocopherol, geraniol, linalool, helianthus annuus seed oil, citral.
Parfum (fragrance): caprylic/capric triglyceride, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil expressed, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citrus paradise peel oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, pogestemon cablin leaf oil, citrus nobilis oil, pelargonium graveolens stem leaf oil, babies sibirica oil, menthe arvensis leaf oil/mentha arvensis herb oil, vetiveria zizanoides root oil, juniperus communis fruit oil, santalum spicata wood oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil.
Frequently Asked Questions
Safe to use whilst pregnant? Yes, it has been formulated to be safe to use whilst pregnant. However, if you are concerned about any of the ingredients though in any of the products in our range we suggest that you seek advice from your GP or midwife.
How long will this bottle last me? If using once a day your Cellu-lite bottle will likely last you 1-2 months. Of course, if you use it in the bath as a bath oil it will mostly be closer to a month.
Is Cellu-Lite vegan? Yes.
Do you test on animals? No, we absolutely do not test any of our products on animals.
Is this suitable for sensitive skin? Cellu-Lite contains a combination of aromatherapy plant based essential oils. It does not contain any ingredients such as mineral oil, parabens or silicones. If you are concerned about using Cellu-Lite we would recommend doing a patch test or discussing the ingredients with your GP.
If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Designed to make visible results within a matter of weeks, we’ve put our anti cellulite oil and Circu-Lite vacuum massage cup to the test and the results are transformational! Besides Cellu-Lite smelling like a dream the potent formula packs a punch.
IN AN INDEPENDENT CLINICAL STUDY:*
- Cellu-Lite & Circu-Lite are clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of cellulite
IN AN INDEPENDENT USER TRIAL:**
- 91% agreed that Cellu-Lite and Circu-Lite makes their legs feel less puffy
- 91% agreed that Cellu-Lite and Circu-Lite make the skin feel hydrated
- 86% agreed that Cellu-Lite and Circu-Lite helps to reduce the visibility of the imperfections caused by cellulite
- 86% agreed that Cellu-Lite and Circu-Lite make the skin feel firmer / more toned
- 86% would buy the product at the end of this study (regardless of its price)
- 77% agreed that the product delivered noticeable differences in 4 weeks
- 86% agreed that the product delivered noticeable differences in 6 weeks.
*tested on 22 women in an independent clinical study (12 weeks) **tested on 22 women in an independent user trial (12 weeks)