By purchasing through the Legology website you are agreeing to its terms and conditions.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. Our payment gateway is via a secure server ensuring your details are safe at all times.
Ordering & Payment
Payment is via Paypal and can also be made with any major credit or debit card. We must receive full, cleared payment for an order before we despatch the goods.
You will be sent an email to notify you that payment was successful; please retain this email. Orders that are returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect address provided will not be returned to the customer and only resent at the customer’s expense.
Orders are processed between Monday and Friday. Please place your order before 3pm to enable us to ship your order that day.
We hope you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within 14 days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened and unused condition. Please follow these steps to return your goods to Legology:
1 Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you wish to return an item and whether you would like a refund, replacement or exchange. Please provide us with your customer order number, which is found on the email confirming your order from Paypal, and details of the item you wish to return.
2 Please return your package by recorded delivery (retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage) to Legology Ltd, 19 Branksea St, London, SW6 6TT.
3 All returned goods will be examined upon receipt because for reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds, replacements or exchanges on any opened or used goods. We will process your return as quickly as possible and notify you by email once your refund, replacement or exchange has been processed. During busy periods, please allow a maximum of 30 working days for your refund, replacement or exchange to be processed. Your payment for the goods will be refunded by Legology as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 30 days after we have received the goods. Please note that delivery charges are not refunded. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Local taxes and duties
Any Local taxes or duties charged by Foreign Authorities on importing of goods purchased from Legology is the sole liability of the Purchaser and Legology will have no liability whatsoever.
Body Ballancer Social Competition 17/02/21 – 21/02/21
- Competition open to UK based entrants
- Delivery will be to UK addresses only
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Prize is the Body Ballancer 505 model with Ballancer Pro pants
- There is no cash alternative to the prize
- The competition will open on Wednesday 17th February 2021 and close Sunday 21st February 2021
- Entrants must:
– Like the post published on the @bodyballancer account on Wednesday 17th February 2021
– Tag three friends on the post
– Be following @bodyballancer on Instagram at the time of the draw on Monday 22nd February 2021
- The winner will be notified by DM at 15:00 on Monday 22nd February 2021
- The winner will be announced only with their express permission
- Delivery will be arranged for w/c 22nd February 2021 or at another time as mutually agreed, but must be no later than w/c 15th March 2021
- The 14 days will run from the date the Body Ballancer is received by the winner
- The winner will sign a written undertaking confirming that they will return the Body Ballancer at the end of the 14 days and in the condition in which it arrived.